Introduction WidgetBucks In-Line Text Templates Search Engine? Visitors for Free Visitor FAQ Click to explore relevant Blog Articles
We have moved here AllOfMyInterest.com
Click to read :How to Create a Blog

What Google(Search Engines) want?


How is blog listed in search engines,search result? What are most appropriate words for your blog/website. What are the words visitors generally search which are best for your blog/website?

These are few of the main questions which a blogger has in mind, how do the blog get ranked in Google/search engines? What should I write about that in my blog that Google/search engines pulls my blog in result.

If you are blogging from sometime now and using Google adsense, you know highly paid ad word on Google Adsense is "Forex"($42 a click value) and so many suggest to write your blog article which some how has the "Forex" word in it.

Though this is not correct. Before this post I never used "Forex" word in any of my post.

This blog was not on search engines,the day I first published it. I was advertising it on free advertising sites and getting traffic from it.

The other blog My-Gravy-Train was listed second or fourth day from the day it was first published.

So I planned to do a little research, why first blog appeared and this one didn't.

It was because of the "words".Yep! words. We need to have Google/search engine friendly words on blog. Ok there is a topic on which I blog, but not necessarily people speaks the same words which I do.

We need to know the words,visitors are looking for when they search a site/blog on Google/search engine.

The day I was able to crack the words for this blog, I added those in the labels of post and after three days of posting I got first two visitors through search engine. That was the click for blog to appear on Google/search engine.Now my visitors are from Google, Yahoo, Lycos etc.

Do you want the blog on Google/search engines?

What you need to do is:
->Add the Search engine friendly words about your blog in Meta Content of your blog/website
->Add the Search engine friendly words about your blog in label of the post

Do you want to know,which words describe your blog best and what search engine loves in your blog?
I will provide you 30-40 words which are most appropriate for your blog, from search engine's/Google's point of view and I will charge $1 for my service. Payment need to be made using Paypal.Paypal payments goes to "ShoppersWing@yahoo.com"

I will take 4-5 business days to provide you the keywords for your blog counting from the day payment is cleared.

So,give Search Engines what it loves and what it looks for in your blog/site. Mail your blog URL to AllofInterest@yahoo.com and keep the subject of mail "My Blog Adwords"
___________________________________________________________________________________________ Visitor FAQ

How to add words in Meta Content To add words in Meta Content, search "<"head">"(remove " while search the word), press Enter and then add the following code
< meta content='Words for your blog separated by comma, viz., for blog related to Movies write the words, movie,new release,movie reviews' name='keywords'/>

0 comments: