Introduction WidgetBucks In-Line Text Templates Search Engine? Visitors for Free Visitor FAQ Click to explore relevant Blog Articles
We have moved here AllOfMyInterest.com
Click to read :How to Create a Blog

LapTop Crashed!

Definately this post is not at all related to "Make Money Blogging" , but it is to blog and bloggers.

My Laptop Crashed! A unplanned and unexpected break from Blogging. Though this is the time when I am getting lot of traffic as I mentioned in Global Recession: Can we still make money online?

So it happens,when you are expecting and dedicating your more then ever time to blogging you suddenly get a break,may be due to N number of reason.

Is there a back-up plan?
Ofcourse not, asa this break came as a surprise.

What is the loss?
The more frequently/regularly ,we blog, the more,search engines display our blog in related search. So if blogging reduces so does the search engine ranking.

Also frequent updates to blog keep readers/subscribers clinged to your blog as there is always something new to read.

What can be done?
When I am online and updating my blog, sometimes I have many topics and I select which one should I post now, which also means other topics are somehow complete and ready to be posted.
      First of all->I have a Notepad File,where I jot down the topics which I want to blog
      Second Notepad file or many a times a paper or a notebook I have,where I have written the next article
When I am not getting time to blog : If possible I take out time and post a article,the way I am doing now. I am at a library where I get only one hour to surf and that I am utilizing for blogging. And I prepared the post at home on a paper so here I am just typing and saving the thinking and compiling time.

Second Option: Got a break,Take a break .Treat it as a post to the blog which has lowered the traffic as some post really do. When I posted Mortgage N Loans Help it reduced my traffic to half on my blog My-Gravy-Train

After a break, we come more fresh and enthusiastic for or in our next post.

Gist is: be prepared for unplanned and surprise breaks!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Make Money Online From Home With Adsense And Become Filthy Rich Like Me. Start Today!