Introduction WidgetBucks In-Line Text Templates Search Engine? Visitors for Free Visitor FAQ Click to explore relevant Blog Articles
We have moved here AllOfMyInterest.com
Click to read :How to Create a Blog

December 2008- Google Check - $10,000

Can we really make money from Blog? Yes we can.

Can we really make money from blog, blogging free? Again the answer is Yes.

I can confidently answer YES as I got Google Adsense check/ cheque of 10,000 as my November 2008 earning (received on 3rd December 2008)

I have around 10-12 blogs, about make money online, make money blogging, about workout, kids etc. Some do fine, some works really well. All blogs are hosted at www.blogger.com

I started blogging on 12th Feb 2008. Its now going to be a year and few blogs traffic have crossed 14000 and most recent blog visitors are just 400 (started on 17th Jan 2009 UmmChutney )

How much I paid for advertising or traffic or visitors? Nothing. Same as my blogs are free so is my traffic. Ofcourse biggest source of traffic is Google. I am member of few free advertising site, which provides me quality traffic and so I receive the google ads impressions and it improves my earnings.

To blog, you need to have a topic. The topic which interest you can be good to start blogging but better is blog about what people are looking for as then only you get search engine traffic.

If you are still thinking whether you can make money from blog, take my words , yes you can.

Explore the free options and try not to click your own Google ads or don't be a member of groups where people clicks each others ads as it may sooner or later lead to a Google Banned account.

For advertising, you can visit free traffic post on this blog. Highly recommended is EasyHits4u as this site not only provides me with loads of traffic for free but it also pays me. For every 1000 sites we surf on site we get 30 cents. Get paid for traffic on your blog!

Keep in mind to title your post search friendly. For example, when I started blogging, my first post on blog My-Gravy-train I titled Introduction. I didn't any visitor on the post.

Few months back I changed the title to Make Money Online, Earn Money Online and after three days I saw it appeared in Google search.

So title your post including keyword related to your post.

Traffic exchange sites and proper post title drags visitors to your blog which is directly related to the earnings.

Keep Making Money blogging!

Also share your tips to make a blog successful.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner